After hours of researching and using all the models on the market, we find the Best Drywall Cutting Knife of 2022. Check out our ranking below!
Top Best Drywall Cutting Knife in 2022
List the Best Drywall Cutting Knife in 2022
Drywall Axe All-in-one Hand Tool with Measuring Tape and Utility Knife – Measure, Mark and Cut Drywall, Shingles, Insulation, Tile, Carpet, Foam – Measure and Mark Wood for Rip Cuts
- A hand-tool for the do-it-yourselfer - Measure, mark and cut drywall with one easy to use tool; also ideal for floor tile, carpet, linoleum, wood flooring, insulation, wood paneling, hanging pictures and blinds, cutting fabric, foam board, vinyl siding, plywood, ceiling tile, roof shingles, and so much more
- Built-in heavy duty SAE 10 feet by 1 inch measuring tape with secure lock allows you to easily measure and transfer to drywall or any other material; measure once, cut once; tape measure guide ensures consistent and accurate cuts
- Mark measurements and full length rip-cuts with the included carpenter's pencil, which fits into the convenient holder so it will stay right where you need it
- Durable ABS head and rubberized handle maximize balance and control, yet is lightweight at under 1 pound
- Includes 4 extra utility blades, stored in handle; uses standard utility knife blades
XW Fixed-Blade Utility Knife, Non-Retractable Heavy Duty Drywall Cutter, Extra 10 Blades Included,2-Pack
- COMFORTABLE & DURABLE: Heavy duty zinc-alloy utility knife with SK2 high carbon steel blades and anti-slip TPR grip handle is designed for excellent control, comfort and durability.
- ACCURATE: Fixed-blade design for accurate and stable cutting. Especially suitable for carpenter.
- SCREW-LOCK: Interlocking mechanism and thumb dial screw-lock hold blade in place securely.
- EASY BLADE CHANGE: The knife swivels open for blade change by twisting the knob manually. Hinged handle keeps the two sides connected.
- REPLACEMENT BLADES: Blade isn't installed in package considering safety. 1 blade is just stored inside the shell. Includes a pouch with 10 refilled replacement blades.
IRWIN Utility Knife for Drywall, Fixed (1774103)
$12.99 in stock
2 used from $7.69
- This product is easy to use
- This product is highly durable
- Manufactured in China
- Ergonomic cutting angle
Grabber All-Metal Fixed-Blade Utility Drywall Knife - Easy Change Blade, Non-Retractable (2-Pack)
$15.25 in stock
- Reliable fixed-blade, non-retractable utility knife for drywall and other applications where you need the blade to stay fixed in place
- Solid, simple construction for repeated daily use
- 2-pack of knives - keep a backup on hand
- Grabber brand is trustworthy and proven in the drywall trades
GreatNeck 4932 6 Inch Double Edge Wallboard Saw, Drywall Cutter, Sheetrock Cutter, Drywall Cutting Knife, Great Neck Drywall Saw Knife, Drywall Blade
1 used from $9.95
- LONG LASTING: There are many tasks that you can accomplish with this drywall saw, so you need a tool that can hold up to all the wear and tear; Our 6 inch sheetrock knife is composed of hardened and tempered teeth to provide longevity
- DOUBLE EDGE DESIGN: Many other drywall tools only have teeth on one side, but our small hand saw has a double edge design; This means our sheetrock saw allows for not only faster cutting but also easier cutting, making any job a cinch
- POINTED TIP FOR PLUNGE CUTS: Because it can be hard to begin a drywall or sheetrock cutting job, you need a drywall cutting tool that can easily cut into drywall or sheetrock; Our keyhole saw features a pointed tip, making this task easy
- OVERSIZED RUBBER HANDLE: Multiple cutting jobs can strain your hands; You don’t have to worry about this with our jab saw thanks to the oversized rubber grip handle that reduces fatigue; You can utilize this drywall knife again and again
- VERSATILE: Our drywall cutout tool can be used for many different projects; Use this sheetrock saw to cut drywall and sheetrock in straight or curved lines; Also use our sheet rock saw to cut holes in walls, ceilings, floor fixtures, and outlets
109TOOLs Cutter Best Premium utility knife set 4 in 1 Knife Drywall Plane Cutter Cutter blade cutter tool Plaster Planer 18mm SK-2 with High Durability And Cutting Power (Cutter Knife)
- [WHAT YOU WANTED]A tool that combines the functions of a cutter, tape measure hook, drywall plane, and keyhole saw as a professional drywall tool.
- [QUICK-COVENIENT]For faster drywall installation the tape measure can be hooked up to enable faster accurate cutting. The rasp plane on the back helps neatly finish edges. The keyhole saw makes it easy to cut holes and chamber corners.
- [4 IN 1 KNIFE]Drywall Plane Cutter, 18mm SK-2 Cutter Blade and plaster planer can be easily, quickly, and safely used by anyone at once.
- [18MM CUTER BLADE]109 TOOLs Cutter is Ideal for Thicker Cuts. Use for commercial or industrial applications like thicker paper, tape, plastic, cardboard, balsa, basswood, photos, coupons, cardstock, mat board, foam board, delicate fabrics, crafts, amazon, ups, or post office packages.
- [30YEARS KNOW-HOW]We have developed and made a professional tool with practical technology by obtaining a patent that satisfies both the knowledge of field carpenter with 30 years of experience and the practicality and efficiency of the field.
Rapid Edge Rapid Warrior Multi-Use Utility Knife Kit with Drywall Knife, Hacksaw and General Purpose Saw Blade (Includes 5 Rapid Edge Serrated Razor Knife Blades) (1-Pack)
- POWERFUL SAWS: The kit includes a heavy-duty 6" hacksaw, a premium drywall knife and an 8" general purpose saw blade, allowing you to cut through tough renovation materials quickly.
- PATENTED SERRATED BLADES: Our Rapid Edge blades feature multiple cutting edges to distribute friction, allowing each one to cut faster and last longer than a traditional box cutter knife blade.
- EASY BLADE CHANGES: The blade of the retractable knife can be changed quickly without any extra tools, making it easy to get back to work.
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE: The handle of the utility knife is curved and covered with a soft material at key points for a comfortable grip.
- PROTECTIVE STORAGE CASE: A convenient case is included to keep all your spare blades neatly organized and easy to carry along to different jobsites.
IRWIN Tools ProTouch Drywall/Jab Saw (2014100)
1 used from $11.17
- Thick-body blade is exceptionally rigid for better cut control.
- Tri-Ground Teeth are aggressive for fastest, smoothest cutting.
- Ergonomic handle with ProTouch rubberized grip provides comfort and control.
- For roughing in drywall, cutting out HVAC, plumbing, and electrical openings or cutting ceiling tile openings.
Goldblatt Folding Drywall Saw, Jab Saw, Hand Saw with Soft Grip Handle, Sheetrock Saw for Wallboard, Drywall, Plywood and PVC
- ► Specification & Dimension - Total length: 11-3/4 inch (299 mm); Handle Length: 6-3/4 inch (172 mm); Saw Blade Length: 5 inch (127 mm) , Saw Blade HRC 62-68.
- ► Faster Cutting - Precision triple ground teeth allows for smooth, faster and effortless cutting. 8 TPI bi-metal blade cuts in both directions (push and pull). Extra secured blade to handle assembly for safety. Deep gullets between saw teeth keeps blade free of material. The Jab Saw features with a sharpened tip that punches through drywall or other similar materials with ease.
- ► Ergonomic Handle - Anti-Slip Super Grip handle resists slipping, adding comfort. The proper size design fit most hand size and help lessen fatigue when cutting, allows for superior cutting angle.
- ► Secure Lock & Portable Construction - Lock System prevents the blade from accidental close during use. Press red button on the handle, for safety open and close without risk. Foldable design for easy carry. Handhold size for easy store in your tool bag.
- ► Application - Designed for precise cutting drywall, wallboard, plywood, plastic and PVC. Ideal for your home DIY and for framers, general contractors and woodworkers.
Goldblatt Drywall Hand Tool Kit - Stainless Steel Joint Knife, Taping Knives, Paniter Scraper, Mud Pan
$49.99 in stock
- 14-in-1 Painter's Tool - The Paint Scrapers can be used for Scrape Putty, Two Clean Rollers, Open Cracks, Open Bottles, Open Lids, Pull Nails, Utility Cutter, Two Screw Bits inside: Screwdriver PH#2 & 1/4 Slotted, Clean Mini Rollers Covers, Bottle Opener, 3/4-in Paint Spray Wrench, Scrape Putty Spread Compound. Extended handle for broom thread is designed ergonomically for all day use with minimal fatigue
- Joint Knives & Taping Knives - Stainless steel polished blades can be easy cleanup, with precision ground blade edge. Lightweight and soft grip handle features impact resistant and solvent, anti-slip, ergonomic handle is suitable for long-term use with minimal fatigue. Putty knives features with alloy metal hammer head for setting drywall nails, hang hole for convenient storage
- 12” Premium Mud Pan - Polished stainless steel for easy cleanup. Heli-arc welded end caps features with outstanding strength and watertight seams. Seamlessly curved inside corners prevent buildup. Straight-sheared edges for fast, easy, and clean drywall knife swipes. Contoured bottom provides a comfortable grip for use
- What You Will Get - Multi-purpose Painter'S Tool*1, 6 inch Flex Joint Knife*1, 4 inch Flex Joint Knife*1, 8 inch Taping Knife*1, 12 inch Taping Knife*1, 12 inch Mud Pan*1. If you have any issue or suggestion about the combo set, we are always here to help you
- Brand Story - Goldblatt delivers high quality, continuous innovation and client satisfaction since 1885. Goldblatt designs, manufactures, and distributes high quality trade tools in the masonry, concrete, drywall, tile, and paint tool categories in over 100 countries around the world
How to Choose the Best Drywall Cutting Knife?
Choosing one that will provide the best suction and come at an affordable price is not as easy as it sounds. There are many factors you should consider in choosing a Best Drywall Cutting Knife. One of these factors is the price.
This is because you should consider all your options before deciding on what type of Best Drywall Cutting Knife is right for you. Once you know how much you can spend, you will narrow down your choices and find the Best Drywall Cutting Knife that will work best for you.
There are several functions that you should look at before buying a new Best Drywall Cutting Knife. These days the more advanced Best Drywall Cutting Knife have some amazing features. Such as the auto Best Drywall Cutting Knife function that will help your whole home without any effort on your part.
When you look at the different features of different models of Best Drywall Cutting Knife, you will find that some have more features than others. There are also some models of Best Drywall Cutting Knife that will be more powerful than others.
You will want to look at all the functions available on Best Drywall Cutting Knife to decide which one is best for you. Once you have looked at the functions of Best Drywall Cutting Knife, you can then start to look at the various makes and models.
The brand is an important consideration. Your search for a new Best Drywall Cutting Knife should begin by looking at what has been said about the brand. Many consumers are impressed with the performance of a Best Drywall Cutting Knife that has been deemed high quality.
Ask how long the manufacturer has been in business. There is no point in buying a Best Drywall Cutting Knife if you cannot trust its manufacturers. Read the Consumer Reports Best Buy Awards and other reviews to see which models have the best reputations.
Old Customer Reviews
It is always a good idea to read some customer reviews when considering buying a new Best Drywall Cutting Knife. Pay keen attention to the reviews on a particular Best Drywall Cutting Knife function.
Are the customer reviews talking about how well it Best Drywall Cutting Knife, or are they talking about how hard it is to use? If the review talks more about how hard the Best Drywall Cutting Knife is to use, the customer will not use it that much. A good Best Drywall Cutting Knife will have great customer reviews and not have too many bad ones.
If most reviews are good and a few are not so good, it would be worth it to try another brand. However, if most of the reviews are not too bad, you may want to stick with the brand because of great reviews all along.
Pros and Cons of Product
It would be best if you weighed the pros vs. the cons of each brand. The decision on whether to consider the pros and cons of a Best Drywall Cutting Knife before you buy it depends on which Best Drywall Cutting Knife you want.
It would help if you looked at is how much dust your carpet and upholstery can handle. If you have a lot of furniture or delicate furnishings, then one with a wider cord would be a good choice. Whereas one with a shorter cord would be fine for a lot less delicate furnishings and not so much dust.
Whether you are thinking about a Best Drywall Cutting Knife or another piece of the home appliance, if always good to consider the warranty before buying it. Although you will find that most Best Drywall Cutting Knife have some limited warranty, some will cover only a few months.
You should also consider buying from a major manufacturer as they usually offer the best warranties on household appliances.
When learning how to choose the Best Drywall Cutting Knife, you must take the time to research all of your options. This will help you determine the model that will best meet your needs. Ensure that the store you buy from, especially if it is online, is reliable. Amazon, for example, is one of the most trusted online stores in the world. If you were looking to shop for a Best Drywall Cutting Knife with ease, this is where you can go.