After hours of researching and using all the models on the market, we find the Best Electricians Scissors of 2022. Check out our ranking below!
Top Best Electricians Scissors in 2022
List the Best Electricians Scissors in 2022
KNIPEX Tools - Electrician's Shears (9505155SBA)
- Precision Grade Performance Tools
- The Number 1 Choice Of Tradesman Worldwide
- Comfortable In Use And Quality Assured Design
- Fit To Match The Needs In The Shop, At Home Or In The Service Field
- Each Tool Is Proven And Tested For Durability And Function In Real World Use And Conditions
ENGINEER PH-55 Multi-Function, 160mm Compact Scissors, Electrician Scissors, with 4-in-1 Combi Blade - cuts Carpet, Leather, Solid Copper Wire, Insulated cable, CDs, Thick Rope & More. Made in Japan
$21.63 in stock
- Cuts many types of materials & objects which you would not be able to cut with ordinary scissors
- Flat blade from the top to the middle shear, featuring smooth cutting not only of cloth but also of paper
- Micro serrated blade from the middle to the rearmost shear, holding the object without slipping
- Wire Cutter independently placed near the handles, good for cutting copper and steel wires
- Safety Box Opener on the outside of the cutting blades, convenient to open carton boxes with ease
Klein Tools 2100-5 Electrician Scissors for Heavy-Duty Cutting, Corrosion Resistant, 5-1/4-Inch
$15.02 in stock
- Scissors are designed for telecom, electrical and heavy-duty use appliations
- Electrician Snips built with strong, tough tempered steel with a nickel-plated finish that resists corrosion
- Scraper and file on outside of both blades
- Screw hinge permits adjustment
- Made in USA
Jonard Tools ES-1964 Stainless Steel Electrician Scissors, for Heavy Duty Use
- HEAVY DUTY: Designed for heavy duty use, these electrician’s scissors are made of chrome vanadium steel and reinforced with a special hardening process for greater durability and cutting performance
- CLEANER CUTS: One blade has a serrated edge that holds wire in place for cleaner cuts
- STRIPPING NOTCHES: Notched to strip 18-20 AWG and 22-24 AWG wire with ease
- SCRAPER: Scraper and file located on back of blade for convenience
Klein Tools 2100-9 Stainless Steel Electrician's Scissors with Stripping Notches, 5-1/4-Inch
$21.47 in stock
- Cable Splicer Snips with stainless steel blades to maintain blade durability and sharpness
- Scissors with serrated teeth allow for non-slip cutting action
- Cuts electrical communication 19 AWG and 23 AWG wire, cable and cordage
- Free-fall snip design for ease of use
- Made in USA
Southwire - ESP-1 Tools & Equipment ESP1 Electrician Scissors DataComm Snips, Durable Serrated Blade, Built in Notches, Precise Control, Textured Grip Handle for Added Comfort, Nickle Finished Plate
$19.94 in stock
- Southwire tools electrician Datacom snips perfect for cutting 19 AWG & 23 AWG
- BUILT IN NOTCHES easily strips wire
- DURABLE SERRATED BLADE keeps wire from slipping out of the jaws, so cutting through hardware cloth, cable wire netting, and other difficult to cut materials becomes an easy task
- Lock holds snips closed for storage for added safety
- PRECISE CONTROL provided by an ergonomic, spring-load
Asdirne Electrician Scissors, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Sharp Blades and Soft Rubber Grip, Electrician Shears with Protective Cover , 6.1 Inch (Gray/ Red)
- Professional scissors made of sharp, heavy-duty stainless steel blades with soft rubber grip. Total length: 16cm. Weight: 99g.
- Blades made of high quality stainless steel with thickness of 4mm. Sturdy and durable, won't break or deform. Diameter: 0.7cm. Cutting Ability: Cutting for wire or cable with the diameter up to 1.6cm.
- The Serrated edge is designed for cable stripping. Rounded tip design to avoid injury. Comes with a protective cover. Can be hung on the belt for easy carrying.
- Ergonomically-designed handles made of soft rubber for comfortable cutting and thus reduce finger pain during use. A dedicated crimping area on the handle for easy crimping of wire components.
- This electrician scissors is designed for easy cutting of wires and cables, making the electrical work more flexible and simple. Please feel free to contact us if you have any question.
Electrician Scissors with Notches and Carrying Pouch, Professional Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Electrical Shears for Right or Left-Handed Use | Multi-purpose Snips Cut, Strip File and Scrape
- RAZOR-SHARP STAINLESS STEEL BLADES: Crafted with professional-grade stainless steel, our heavy duty scissors are built tough to last through years of repeated use. Whether you’re tinkering with simple household wiring, tackling an automotive project or repairing power lines 60 feet in the air, CCC electrician’s snips have your back on any job, big or small!
- INCLUDES STRIPPING NOTCHES: Make quick work of insulated wires, with built-in stripping notches that power through cable jackets like butter. No need for a separate wire stripping tool -- just slide your wire into the notch, hold firmly against the edge of the blade and effortlessly pop off jackets without damaging the interior!
- FILE AND SCRAPER ON BOTH SIDES: Each side features a file and scraper to tackle a variety of linework tasks throughout the day. Quickly file cut metal, comb out pesky cat5 wire for improved manageability, or scrape away leftover plastic burrs after a cut. With everything you need all in one place, you won’t need another tool to cut and clean wires!
- Now With An Upgraded Storage Pouch: You're not just getting a premium pair of precision scissors; we also provide you with a carrying pouch made from durable Nylon material; With our pouches, you can either clip them on and or use the belt loop; Most competitors offer either clip on belt or belt loop option, and we offer BOTH options in the same product.
- NYLON POUCH: Options to either clip on belt or run your belt through the belt loop that's on the pouch simplifies access. For example, if you're somebody that goes through security checkpoints, this carrying pouch is perfect because you can easily unclip it and clip it back on for quick and easy passage.
Klein Tools 26001 Scissors, All-Purpose Electrician's Scissors with Cable Cutting Notch, Serrated Blades, Deburr Notch, 6.75-Inch
$25.47 in stock
2 used from $18.56
- Cable cutting notch in scissor blade provides increased leverage and stability on tough cuts of up to 14 AWG wire
- Electrician Scissors strip 19 and 23 AWG wire and have notch in tip for deburring electrical boxes
- Durable, forged high carbon steel blades maintain sharpness and outlast stamped designs
- Ergonomic handle fits a variety of hold preferences
- Made in USA
C.JET TOOL 6" Stainless Electrician Scissors Heavy Duty Professional for Aluminium Copper Soft Cable (Turquoise)
- Whole Steel Frame: Professional scissors with special whole steel frame for high resistance and durable life.
- Easy Cutting: High hardness blades and an anti-slip serrated edge for making precise.
- Ergonomically-Designed Handles: Light and strong handles are made from impact-resistant plastic material. Embedded an anti-slip ridges TPR on handles.
- Notch Blade Cutting Ability: Soft Cable Up To 0 (1/0) AWG ,Diameter 8.5mm(0.3249in), Cross-sectional area 50mm², 106kcmil 0.3249in,
- Serrated Blade Cutting Ability: Wire/Cable(16~12 AWG) Aluminum/Copper Wires (Up to Ø3.5mm)
How to Choose the Best Electricians Scissors?
Choosing one that will provide the best suction and come at an affordable price is not as easy as it sounds. There are many factors you should consider in choosing a Best Electricians Scissors. One of these factors is the price.
This is because you should consider all your options before deciding on what type of Best Electricians Scissors is right for you. Once you know how much you can spend, you will narrow down your choices and find the Best Electricians Scissors that will work best for you.
There are several functions that you should look at before buying a new Best Electricians Scissors. These days the more advanced Best Electricians Scissors have some amazing features. Such as the auto Best Electricians Scissors function that will help your whole home without any effort on your part.
When you look at the different features of different models of Best Electricians Scissors, you will find that some have more features than others. There are also some models of Best Electricians Scissors that will be more powerful than others.
You will want to look at all the functions available on Best Electricians Scissors to decide which one is best for you. Once you have looked at the functions of Best Electricians Scissors, you can then start to look at the various makes and models.
The brand is an important consideration. Your search for a new Best Electricians Scissors should begin by looking at what has been said about the brand. Many consumers are impressed with the performance of a Best Electricians Scissors that has been deemed high quality.
Ask how long the manufacturer has been in business. There is no point in buying a Best Electricians Scissors if you cannot trust its manufacturers. Read the Consumer Reports Best Buy Awards and other reviews to see which models have the best reputations.
Old Customer Reviews
It is always a good idea to read some customer reviews when considering buying a new Best Electricians Scissors. Pay keen attention to the reviews on a particular Best Electricians Scissors function.
Are the customer reviews talking about how well it Best Electricians Scissors, or are they talking about how hard it is to use? If the review talks more about how hard the Best Electricians Scissors is to use, the customer will not use it that much. A good Best Electricians Scissors will have great customer reviews and not have too many bad ones.
If most reviews are good and a few are not so good, it would be worth it to try another brand. However, if most of the reviews are not too bad, you may want to stick with the brand because of great reviews all along.
Pros and Cons of Product
It would be best if you weighed the pros vs. the cons of each brand. The decision on whether to consider the pros and cons of a Best Electricians Scissors before you buy it depends on which Best Electricians Scissors you want.
It would help if you looked at is how much dust your carpet and upholstery can handle. If you have a lot of furniture or delicate furnishings, then one with a wider cord would be a good choice. Whereas one with a shorter cord would be fine for a lot less delicate furnishings and not so much dust.
Whether you are thinking about a Best Electricians Scissors or another piece of the home appliance, if always good to consider the warranty before buying it. Although you will find that most Best Electricians Scissors have some limited warranty, some will cover only a few months.
You should also consider buying from a major manufacturer as they usually offer the best warranties on household appliances.
When learning how to choose the Best Electricians Scissors, you must take the time to research all of your options. This will help you determine the model that will best meet your needs. Ensure that the store you buy from, especially if it is online, is reliable. Amazon, for example, is one of the most trusted online stores in the world. If you were looking to shop for a Best Electricians Scissors with ease, this is where you can go.